With GB\GeoEntry you can...
- Import DXF files commonly used in CAD systems
- Convert CAD data directly into Mazatrol shapes
- Reduce programming time from hours to minutes
- Eliminate errors and the need to hand-enter complex
coordinates at the Mazak
- Simplify the programming process by using special
features such as mirroring
- GB\GeoEntry T for the lathe.
GB\GeoEntry* supports 640M, M+,
M32, M2, 640T, T+, T32, T2/3 and 640MT.
For a FREE demo
and additional information contact us today!
firstname.lastname@example.org 541.754.7305 fax
©2004 CamLink, GB\DataTransfer, GB\DataPrint, GB\DataEntry, GB\GeoEntry
and GB\DataTranslate are trademarks of Griffo Brothers Inc.
Mazak and Mazatrol are trademarks of Mazak Corporation and
Yamazaki Machinery Works, Ltd.